Thursday, January 13, 2011

23 Weeks

(Jennifer-23 weeks; Kristen-26 weeks; Ally-35 weeks)

My 23 Week picture...I had been to the doctor and then Kristen and I took Ally lunch. She's been on bedrest for a couple of weeks now, so we hadn't taken a picture together in awhile so we figured we'd go visit her and get caught up. Ally goes off of her meds next week, so we are gonna get together again next week and take a picture since it might be Ally's last one before Mr. Kyler makes his appearance!!! :) It's been so fun to be able to share this pregnancy journey with these precious girls I work with.

I am feeling pretty good...minus my back/rib...so I can't complain at all. I had a sonogram appointment yesterday and got to see my sweet babies. Brady is literally scrunched up in a ball right on top of my bladder and Hannah is all stretched out on my right side with her little touche tucked up under my ribs. As of yesterday he weighed in @ 1lb 6 oz and she was 1 lb 2 oz. Everything looked perfect on their sonograms. It was so cool to me to be able to see their little hearts and all 4 chambers beating...such a miracle.

I have a new obsession...maternity spanx!!! They are heaven sent. As my friend Erin says, it makes you feel less like you have a bowling ball hanging off of the front of you!!! And they have helped so much with my feet swelling at work. As long as I wear them like I am supposed too, my feet don't swell NEAR like what they had been.

I still haven't felt them move yet, but I'm hoping that in the next couple of days/weeks I will. I know I've said it before, but I'm getting anxious to feel them move. It was a huge relief to see them on sonogram yesterday moving around and doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing.

I haven't had time to upload the new pics from yesterday yet, but hopefully on Saturday I can get that done. She did mostly 4D shots of them this time, so you can see their little faces and their huge feet!! Poor babies don't have a chance in the world of having normal sized feet with Billy and I as their parents!!! :) I'll also post pictures of their quilt tops before I send them to Billy's mom for her to quilt. So ready for spring break to get here so that we can start to put their room together...

0 comments: