Wednesday, May 4, 2011

They're Here!!!!

Hannah and Brady made their appearance on Monday @ 1:34 pm. (yes, they both have the same time of birth...) She weighed 7lb 3 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He weighed 6lb 12 3/4 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. They are absolutely perfect and both are doing great. We are supposed to go home first thing tomorrow and then the real fun will begin I am sure! :) They are both nursing great and it's been an amazing first couple of days. I can't get my pictures to download to my sister's laptop so I will have to add pictures then, but trust me, they are PRECIOUS!!!! (and no, I am NOT one bit partial! :))

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ahhhhhhh congrats!!!!!! I sooo can't wait to see them!! How did your delivery go?? I am anxious to hear that as well. take care..nap when they do and can't wait to read about your precious babies, and just in time for mothers day :)

Whitney said...

Congratulations! Enjoy those sweet blessings! They are both beautiful!!