Monday, September 24, 2007

And finally a chance to breathe!!!

So we've been going non-stop since the last post. We've played 3 more football games (which were all won by us...), acquired a new dog, Boudreaux...the new one I got suckered into, bought a new king size bed...which is heavenly, had a visit from Billy's sister, and I've dyed my hair! The trip to Colorado for the second game of the season was a little rough. Billy left with the players on Friday but I got the pleasure of making the trip all in one day with the other coaches' wives. It was a six hour drive and a 2 o'clock game so we left here at 6:00 Saturday morning and got to Alamosa just in time to watch the game and turn around and come home. Needless to say we were all excited that the next game was a home game. Billy's sister came down for that game and we had a great time. It was good to get to see Jody and also to get to see my husband for a few extra hours since he didn't have to travel. This last week was a busy one and we decided that after was almost all killed ourselves going to Colorado that we were going to chicken out on the 8 hour drive to Oklahoma so we watched it on the internet at the head coach's house. We had lots of fun and it was nice to not have to get home at 6:30 in the morning like our husbands did. This week is already proving to be a busy one. We are having all of the offensive linemen over for dinner on Thursday so I spent all day yesterday (and I do mean ALL day) making spaghetti sauce. Now my house smells like spaghetti sauce! :) Then Friday my mom is coming to town and she and I are going to spend most of the evening and most of the day Saturday scrapbooking. I can't wait. I haven't had time to sit down and scrap for a couple of weeks now and I've got to get back into it or I am going to be immensely behind...not that I'm not already, but it will be even worse. Hopefully next post I will have pictures of the new hair color and maybe even a new style...I can't decide. Anyways...have a wonderful week and hopefully I will update before the two week mark next time!

2 comments:

stine said...

i like pictures to go with the words. tell your mom i said hi!

John said...

Thanks for the update..seems like you ARE busy! What color is the hair??