Sunday, October 28, 2007

9-0!!!

The guys are 9-0 after last night and they are EXCITED!!! It's the first time in WT's history of having football that they have had a team go 9-0. Now if we can just get to 14-0 we'll have that National Championship!!! It was a good game in the sense that we didn't have any major injuries and a lot of our second string guys got some good playing time. It was cold though. I definitely have to find my gloves before next Saturday or it's not going to be pretty! For the after game party we had Chop Chop and I was in heaven. I love that place!

Today, once again, I am sick. We didn't go to church this morning b/c I was running a fever and I have a chest cold that I just can't seem to get rid of. I guess I am going to have to give in and go to the doctor and get some meds to kick this in the tail. Rocky and Boudreaux have been great today. They hung out with me in bed and then when I moved to the living room we all snuggled up in the blue chair.

Yesterday morning was the WT Women's Walk. It was a lot of fun. It was cold, but we all enjoyed it and the donuts at the end made it worth it.

Well, I gotta get off of here and get ready for work in case they decide to call me in tonight. I don't really want to go, but I guess I have to. Enjoy your Sunday afternoon!

1 comments:

John said...

Hey, your stockings are ready! Call me! :)