Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rain...

I remember as a kid knowing in my heart of hearts that when it rained God was crying because something bad had happened. As a 26 year old woman...or at least I like to think I've become a woman...that same thought was extremely comforting to me this morning. We hurt so bad for that precious little family and the rain was a comfort. I'm emotionally spent at this point, not knowing whether I actually have the strength to cry another tear or not. We hung around forever at work, not wanting to leave, but knowing things would be ever so different when we came back. This will be number 7 this year...Lord, when is it going to end? When are our babies going to actually get well? Thank you for the rain Jesus as a reminder that you do hurt with us and your mourn with us.

0 comments: