Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Drumroll please...

Our 2010 taxes are officially done!!! woo! hoo! Hoping to get our refund back in time to beat the rising interest rates so that we can refinance our house. I think next year we are just going to have someone else do them for us though...we haven't really spoken just a whole lot since we got them done! oops! We tend to butt heads a lot about financial/computer stuff and the right way to do stuff, and last night was definitely no different.

On a different note, I started my Dancing w/ the Stars workout routine yesterday...let me just tell ya, as fun as that show looks, I understand why those girls look the way they do. That business is work!!!! My abs and calves are sore today from all that jive and swing business yesterday. Hopefully my workout this morning will go a long way to helping get rid of some of that soreness...no luck so far, but here's hoping a few more hours will do the trick.

Nothing else very exciting going on. Going to see a movie with a girlfriend this afternoon and then hoping that I don't get called into work so we can have another quiet night at home relaxing.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I just had ours done yesterday...I have long given up on doing them myself! It is worth the money to have someone else take care of that mess for me! Good news is that Rylan sure helped with that refund this year! We just refinanced our house and got a great rate...which in turn let us go from a 30 year to a 15 year loan!

Whitney said...

Don't refinance if you think you might move! :) I'm sure you already know that, but just in case! Ha!

Do you watch the Bachelor? Tenley who is a dancer has the best legs ever... her calves were gorgeous and I assume it's b/c of all the dancing, so I'm a believer! You go girl!

Val said...

We just did our taxes too - I did them for the first time ever - my Mom always does them :) So now I'm officially a big girl now!! Chris didn't care anything about them - just wanted to know the damage! Dancing with the stars work out sounds fun- but I can see how that would be killer!

Shanan said...

I love the new look!! :) Trying to catch up on all my blog reading!!