Tuesday, December 14, 2010

19 Weeks

Wow...can't believe that in all reality I am most likely already past the halfway point!!! Doesn't seem like it's been that long. (but seems like it is taking forever also!!) Some high points/low points this week:
-my feet are still swelling like CRAZY, but the horrible rash I have stays under control as long as I am diligent to take my Benadryl every six hours. (which definitely helps in the sleeping better department...)
-My mom has almost got their blankets finished so that we can ship them to Billy's mom to quilt for us.
-I got to see their sweet faces last week at my doctors appointment and they looked great. So far they are measuring right where they should be and are pretty much the same size.
-I discovered some pants in the back of my closet that I had forgotten about that are quite comfy and work quite well with my belly band.
-Found out that another friend of mine is expecting a baby in June...so excited for her!
-I found an ornament to represent this Christmas perfectly.
-We leave for Chicago in a week and a half...SO excited, although, I hope there is a little less snow for that game than there was for the game this past Sunday.
-I haven't felt the babies move yet, which I must admit, I am getting very anxious for. Seems like that is the next step in the progression of things, so I am antsy for it to hurry up and get here.
-I actually started my registry @ Target this week...only has a few things on it, but they are things that I have been looking a long time for and so when I found them, I just went ahead and added them so that I wouldn't have to hunt for them.
-I finished my Dave Ramsey class @ church this week. I would highly recommend that class to any and everyone I know no matter how old, young, rich or poor. SUCH a blessing for me.

That's about all the excitement that has gone on around here. We did get our bedroom furniture in and are in LOVE with it. We are debating whether or not to get rid of the box springs. The issue is that we have drawers underneath the bed, so the box springs are a good 12 inches higher off the ground than they previously were and although I can get in the bed now, I can just see me trying to get myself into bed 3 months from now...definitely probably going to be a moment for America's Funniest Home Videos! Now to find the perfect bedding for it and we will actually have a grown up bedroom instead of a hodge podge group of furniture.

Now to see how much organizing I can get done before my Benadryl for the night kicks in!!! :) Have a blessed week.

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

I worried too because so many people said they felt movement earlier...but all pregnancies are different and there probably just isn't a lot of room in there for movement! Glad things are going good so far!

Shanan said...

You look great!!! :) Miss you!