Friday, April 1, 2011

34 Weeks

Well, once again I am slacking in the picture department. We are taking maternity pictures on Saturday though, so I will have some after that. We were going to do them this last weekend, but it was cold and yucky outside, so we decided to wait a week. I had my weekly appointment yesterday and so far so good. Nothing has changed and I'm doing so well, I get to skip next week and go 12 days before my next appointment. I am super excited. (He checks my cervix EVERY appointment, so going a week without that joyous experience doesn't hurt my feelings one bit...) We still get to see the babies next week. I have a sonogram on Monday to see how big they are. I found out yesterday that he probably isn't going to section me until 39 weeks...kinda bummed about that, just because I want them to be here already, but at the same time, I want what is best for them. Dr. D. told me yesterday that he was going to hire me to give lessons in how to have a successful twin pregnancy. :) I gave him a hard time b/c the lady he saw before me is also having twins and he had told her originally that she was having a boy and a girl and then yesterday they got to looking again and it was very evident that it was two boys, so I told him he better not be changing the sex of any of my current occupants!!

Billy is hopefully going to get the other crib put together this weekend and we are going to go shopping for a glider/ottoman. Saturday night I get to go on a GNO to celebrate birthdays and a baby on the way and then on Sunday I am taking a dear friend of mine to see HOP for her birthday! I'm actually pretty excited about that one. She and I don't get to hang out near as much as we would like, so it will be good to see her and get caught up face to face.

That's about all for this week. I'll update next week with pictures and the baby's stats...hoping they are both @ least 5 1/2 pounds when we go in...

2 comments:

Janell said...

That is so crazy that you started following me because I was totally just Facebook stalking you this week! Haha. I love seeing your pregnancy pics, and praying that you have a smooth rest of the journey. Can't wait to see pics of those two little angels!

Love from Texas said...

First - I saw your comment on the Breakfast Cupcakes, and yes... I heated one up for lunch and it was great! I just wrapped it in a paper towel and heated it for 30 seconds... I'm guessing they'd probably would freeze well too!

And second - congrats on your sweet twins!!!