Thursday, March 24, 2011

33 Weeks

I don't have a picture yet b/c I haven't felt like taking one this week. I am definitely VERY worn out, but I still have spurts of energy where I get quite a bit done. As far as the nursery goes, we have one crib completely together (minus 2 decorative pieces) and are waiting on the 2nd crib to be delivered. Billy put together their bouncy seats the other night and I sorted through a good chunk of what we got @ our shower. None of it is put up or has a place really @ this point, but I at least have a better idea of what we have.

I go to the doctor this morning and hopefully nothing has changed from last week so that we can just keep trucking on as is. I can't believe that it's getting so close already. My belly has become VERY heavy this week. I can't wait to go get my prenatal massage on Friday morning. I am hoping and praying that it will help with my back and just the overall general soreness.

Billy went to a Daddy Survival Camp this week. They talked about a lot of baby basics, but then also went over developmental milestones, RSV, SIDS, Shaken Baby Syndrome and lots of other cool stuff. My husband, the human file cabinet, of course came home and wanted me to start quizzing him on everything he had learned. It's fun and reassuring to see him finally starting to get really excited about the babies being here. He tells me all the time he's ready for them to be here and to hold them. (I think the biggest part of it is that he's ready for me to be myself again and not the crazy emotional mess I have become :), but he sweetly tries to continue convincing me that it's really all about the babies!!!)

We're hoping that the weather will hold out so that we can do maternity pictures this weekend...I want to get them done before I get too much bigger. If we don't get them done this weekend, then next weekend it is. I'm getting stir crazy being at home by myself all the time. I crave human interaction these days along with ice. I keep trying to convince Billy that we need to get a Sonic ice maker @ the house, but he won't go for it.

I'll update later today after I go to the doctor, and hopefully have a picture or two to put up.

0 comments: