Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Well, I would say our first Easter was a success.  We made it to church on time, and the kids were literally black by the time we got home from my aunt and uncle's house.  We had a blast playing outside with my cousin's kids.  It got started Saturday night when we went to the Bell's and took the annual bunny pictures.  I was afraid we weren't going to get to and when I mentioned it to Amy, she said she was planning on doing it Saturday so to come on over.  My kids LOVED the bunny.  Hannah tried to scalp the poor thing she wanted to pick it up so bad.  We got some great pictures, and as always, Amy's big kids were a huge help when it came to getting good smiles out of my two.  Then Sunday morning we got up and went to church and then after their afternoon nap, we went to my aunt and uncle's house to hunt eggs and just hang out with family.  It was so good to see everyone, and like I said, I came home with two black babies they were so dirty from playing outside.  Hannah put on a show for everyone showing off her standing skills and her mastery of the push toys.  They loved pushing stuff up and down the big driveway, and had fun playing in the soft grass, since we just have weeds and dirt!!  My cousin and I were in shock b/c her little girl played so well with the babies and was so sweet to them.  Normally she wants nothing to do with them, but yesterday, she even went so far as to want to hold Hannah's hand and help her walk.  It was so cute!!!  So, without further ado, here's some pictures...(warning...could definitely end up being picture overload!!)















0 comments: