Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunshine Loving Babies!!!

My kids love to be outside....without a doubt, that is their favorite place to be playing.  They are not afraid to get dirty one bit.  Most nights we bring them in to put them in the bathtub, and they are almost black they are so dirty.  I'm so glad it's been so nice lately and that we have been able to spend so much time outside.  Here's a few pictures I've taken the last couple of weeks.
 
 These first two pictures are from their first ever time to swing @ the park and as you can tell, they both LOVED it from the get go.  


 We are going to be spending LOTS of hours in this little pool I can already tell!!

Pure joy on her face!! I love it :)



 Sporting mama's shades after a dip in the pool



The twins friend Rylan...

 
Hannah and Lauren are big buds!!  It really bothered Lauren that Hannah's arm was through the hole on the swing like that, but when she tried to move it, H came unglued!!  Silly girl :)
 






 They all 3 love the tunnel on the play set!  We had lots of fun talking to them through the holes on the tunnel this day.  They thought it was just hilarious and as you can see, made some of the funniest little faces at us.  Amy and I were cracking up.  


I took these last two today b/c as I was e-mailing the girl all of the information to make their birthday invite, I realized the pictures that I had planned on using were actually a read only file, and so I had to go to plan B.  I actually like these pictures better b/c these smiles are a true depiction of their little personalities these days.  Hannah is constantly giving us the scrunchy nose smile, and Brady is constantly growling @ us.  

Amy and I were laughing yesterday reminiscing about how miserable we were this time last year.  Rylan's birthday is the 18th and then the twins are 2 weeks to the day younger than him.  We were both done being pregnant and ready to hold our sweet babies and here we are a year later with babies who are babies no more!  We are having a blast with them though, and they have become great little play mates.  If you ever need your furniture rearranged, just let us know and we'll send the 3 of them over.  They LOVE to rearrange furniture and have even been known to team up to move the heavier pieces!!! :) 

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Playing outside is the best! They are getting so big!!