Wednesday, May 23, 2012

HELP!!!

Okay fellow moms, I need some help.  I need suggestions on teething.  Hannah is in the process (for the last month or so) of cutting her molars.  About every 3rd or 4th night, she wakes up about 10:30 or 11:00 (hence the reason for a post @ 11:40 tonight...she's in my lap watching Doc McStuffins...) and she cries and cries and cries.  I've tried just letting her cry it out, but she sometimes cries for 2 hours, and when it goes on that long, she eventually wakes Brady up.  About the only solution I've found is to give her Tylenol with Codeine.  I HATE giving my kids medicine.  It is my absolute LAST resort.  I'm the mom that doesn't even give them Tylenol until their temp is greater than 101.5.  So I'm needing some suggestions as to what else to try to keep her from waking up...or to get her back to sleep faster.  I haven't tried teething tablets, but Oragel doesn't touch her normally.  Any favorite teething tablets, or home remedies???  I want my sleeps 12-13 hours straight every night little girl back!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the wooden necklaces? Some people find those help alot!

♥ Sarah ♥ said...

Humphries Teething Pellets is what I would suggest. If you're specifically looking for night time relief, I would tell you to start there.