Thursday, August 23, 2007

Football...

As most of you know football rules the roost at our house. Football takes precedence over everything here. Today the guys have their 2nd preseason scrimmage and I must admit that I am quite excited about it. I don't know a whole lot of girls who get excited about a scrimmage, but I am definitely excited about it. The first game of the season is next Thursday and I can't wait!!! Even though I have a dentist appointment that morning, I still cannot wait for it to be here. It's funny to have a human perspective on what God does. Do you ever think about what he's thinking about watching us? Last night I'm sure he was saying, what the hee haw are those crazy girls up to now. I got to work on gen. pediatrics last night for the first time since we got married and it was so much fun. We laughed SO hard about all kinds of goofy stuff that the rest of the world I am sure did not find near as humorous as we did! :) It's good for me to laugh. I've decided that I haven't done enough of it lately.

Well, I am off to take a bath and shave my legs so that I can wear shorts to the scrimmage and not embarass myself. ta ta for now.

0 comments: