Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday...

Today is a good day. Two of our babies that have been with us for an extended time at work get to go home. We have all gotten attached to them, of course, even though we're not supposed to so it was bittersweet to leave work this morning. It's odd to think about going back and those sweet boys not being there, yet I am excited for them that they don't have to put up with us crazy nurses anymore! :)

It's been a good couple of days. I actually got a glimpse of my husband this morning...it's been since Sunday since I actually laid eyes on him so it was nice to see him even if it was only for about 2 minutes.

I realized last night at work that people who have to put the blame for situations on someone no matter what make me crazy!!! Sometimes things just happen and everyone does the best they can and the outcome just isn't good...it's not because someone didn't do their part or try, the Lord simply didn't intend for things to go that way.

Well, I hear my pillow calling my name loud and clear, so I think I am going to go and answer it's request for me to lay my head down.

1 comments:

John said...

OMG! Two blogs in a row?!? :) Love it! Keep 'em coming!