Friday, August 7, 2009

Two-a-days already??????

I can't believe that it's already August and that my hubby started two-a-days this week. Holy moly! I was telling him the other day that for someone who still had to work a full-time job this summer, I sure did feel like a teacher or something w/ all the traveling we did. I am almost relieved that football season is here since it means we actually will have a "normal" schedule again. We have gone non-stop all summer long and while I have loved it, I am stinkin' exhausted.

Not much new going on around here other than our house has been turned into a bed and breakfast for coaches all summer...or at least that's what I feel like. We have had several different coaches live with us throughout the course of the summer and while I love having people over and TOTALLY don't mind at all, I have to admit there were days when I was like, can a girl just not go without her bra at home for one night!!! :) I know Billy enjoyed having those guys here though as it kept him entertained at night while I was gone to work, and I was a much better housekeeper/cook while they were here also!

Gotta get off of here...I am headed to Oklahoma for my one last trip of the summer. Going to stay with some friends and take their kids to the water park tomorrow. Super excited to hang out with them.

2 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

HI!! I am so glad you found my blog and enjoy it. I have heard from several people who alike our husbands are, or atleast their answers. Which I think is great!! To me that means there are alot of great teachers and coach's out there who care about what they do! What school does your husband coach at? Mine is at a 5A highschool in Irving. They used to be very competative but have been on the downward slope the past couple of years but we defaintly hope this year this the big year to change everything!! I am totally with you about getting our life back to "normal."
Hope you enjoy OK!! Have a great week!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

*how* alike