Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two posts in one week....

I know...shocker right...two posts in one week. My goal is to be more consistent with my posting. We'll see if that happens.

I had a great time in Oklahoma w/ Ashley and Amy and their kids. It was a great get away and marks one week of two-a-days being over. Only two more weeks to go and then we get to start with the "normal" football season schedule...whatever that is!!!

Just working this week and Bunko on Thursday. On that note, if you ever get invited to be part of a bunko group say yes!!! It is a great time of fellowship and a definitely highlight of every month for me.

Well, since it's already after nine and I am supposed to meet a girl from work at 4:30 to work out, I am thinking I should go to bed. Until later

Jenn B

0 comments: