Thursday, October 21, 2010

Twins...

Twins...really??? Did I really see two sweet babies yesterday when I went to the doctor?? If you can't guess, I am still in a little bit of shock. Billy on the other hand is totally stoked about it all! :) That's good though b/c his excitement has kept me from getting totally overwhelmed by the thoughts of what is in store for us.

What a huge blessing these sweet babies are. My ultimate goal in life has always been to be a wife and a mom. There were days in college where I didn't care if I graduated with a degree, I just wanted to find Mr. Right and get married and have lots of babies. To say that I am excited about these babies is an understatement. It was SO much fun to share their little pictures with everyone at work last night and to watch everyone else go through some form of the same kind of shock that we went through yesterday!

My prayer right now is that a: I have a safe and healthy full-term pregnancy. b: That I would not let Satan over take my heart and mind with worry, but take comfort in the fact that if God didn't think we could handle twins and all that comes with being parents to twins, then he wouldn't have blessed us with them to begin with.

On a different note: My friend Erin talked about her hubby getting her a sideline pass for one game and how much fun she had taking pictures down on the field...well, she inspired me to convince Billy to let me be down on the field this weekend to take pictures (although I have to admit there wasn't much convincing going on...I asked and he quickly said yes...). So this Saturday I will have my usual seat at the stadium, but I will also be roaming the sidelines for part of the game with specific instructions to stay far, far away from the buffalo!!! :)

1 comments:

Ashley said...

AHHHHH!!!!!! That is so awesome! No wonder you were soooo sick!!!! Double the hormones! I am so excited for you (not that I wasn't already) but God know what you can handle and know that you are going to be the perfect mom to twins!! I will keep you in my prayers :)