Sunday, October 24, 2010

WT vs. Midwestern

To say that these two teams don't like each other would be an understatement. The strong dislike starts at the coaching staff and works it's way down. I have to say, I was really proud of our guys last night. There was some scuffling going on, but overall, I thought our guys carried themselves well. Midwestern, not so much, as evidenced by the 4 unsportsmanlike calls. Most importantly we won and are now 6-2. We have 3 games left in the regular season...it would be awesome if we could win out from here on out. We have to play ACU still, which will definitely be a tough game, but first up with have Incarnate Word. We play them next weekend in San Antonio. My family is making a road trip of it to see my dad's sister who lives in San Antonio.

I took pictures down on the field last night, and it was tons of fun...well, except when the buffalo was headed straight at me...but I moved after that and it was a very enjoyable experience. I got some good pictures and managed to survive walking from the field to the top of the stadium to go to the bathroom!!! (Although I thought I was going to have to stop for oxygen on the way!!!) Here's some pictures from the game and a few from previous games this year...

Scratch that...just posting my favorite picture from last night and then I'll have to put the rest of them on facebook...blogger is being stubborn tonight, and I don't have the patience to mess with it tonight.

This is Shaun Wesley, our left tackle. Just thought this was a fun profile picture. Check facebook for the rest of the pics later this week.

0 comments: