Tuesday, February 8, 2011

27 Weeks


27 Weeks

I definitely think that this picture is a much more accurate depiction of the belly than last week's picture. A huge praise this week is that my back pain has gotten SO much better, and I've figured out the pressure point to press when it does start hurting that brings almost instant relief.

It's been a crazy week weather wise. We are once again experiencing frigid temps!! The temp dropped 10 degrees in less than an hour this morning while I was at the laundry mat. Add single digit temps and our crazy panhandle winds together and you can only imagine how cold it is. They weren't even letting the kids out of the school today until their parent was at the front of the line to pick them up b/c the wind was so bad. The kids were disappointed b/c we were going to go to Amarillo today and make a V-Day gift for their parents, so we went to The Cake Company and got cookies instead. I'm secretly hoping that they cancel school tomorrow so that I don't have to get out in the weather.

It's been a productive couple of days around here. I am finally almost totally caught up with laundry. I have 2 more loads to do and then I am done. Thanks to a busted valve on our washer that turned the garage into an ice skating rink, Billy got the garage almost totally cleaned out on Saturday. My mom and sister came over today and we finished emptying out dressers and moving clothes into all of the new furniture and we got the babies' closet cleaned out. We sorted through a bunch of the clothes that my cousin gave me for the babies and I purged and got rid of a ton of stuff. I am trying really hard to be less of a pack rat these days. We just don't have the room for it anymore around here. I have a little bit of tweaking to do and then I think I will have our baby registries done. Registering for everything on Saturday made me super excited for our shower to see all the fun things that the babies get.

Tonight I have Bible study and then I am going to brave Wal-Mart for the necessities since I wasn't paying attention to the weather and didn't know until this morning it was supposed to get cold! Teach me to not turn the TV on!!! Guess I should go finish up the last little bit of my Bible study before I go so I don't look like a goofball during discussion time. No doctor's appointments this week. I go back next Wednesday and hopefully Billy gets to go with me. This will be his first time to see them in person since we found out what we were having back @ 15 weeks!

1 comments:

Shanan said...

What a CUTE Picture!! Reading your blog I realized that I haven't sent you my address again. I will text it to you now! :) I am so bad about reading messages if I am in the car, but I don't write back while Im driving. We just saw on the news where it was ONE degree in Amarillo. Crazy!

Can't wait to see you in person in a couple of weeks!!! :) :)