Thursday, February 17, 2011

28 Weeks

Well, there is no picture this week b/c I have been too busy outside playing and enjoying this gorgeous weather while I can. Last week on Wednesday our low was -4 and yesterday the high was 83!!!!! This girl is loving the weather this week. I have taken the kids to the park to ride their bikes after school the last two days and it's been great. My poor white legs have gotten to absorb some sun!!!! :)

I had my 28 wk. appointment yesterday and everything looked good. Hannah is measuring right @ 28 1/2 weeks and Brady is measuring about a week ahead. That's pretty much right on track for where they have been for the last 2 months or so. I go next Wednesday for another big sonogram to check on their weights and hopefully we'll be able to get a decent look @ their sweet faces. I'm curious to see how different they look from the last time.

Overall I am feeling good. Just tired all the time, but it's made a big difference to only work 2 days a week. This week I started working on their bumper pads. I haven't made as much progress as I wanted to, but progress is better than nothing @ all. I'm hoping this weekend I'll make quite a bit of progress.

On Sunday, I took the kids and one of J's friends to go see Gnomeo and Juliet. It was cute and they all loved it. A fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon for me, and it gave their parents all an opportunity to move furniture without them in the way.

I guess that's all for this week. I promise to have a picture to post for 29 weeks and I'll try and be good about posting the sono pictures next week. (depends on how distracted I am being excited about our girls weekend next weekend!!!!)

1 comments:

Whitney said...

You are doing great! I have loved the weather too! Isn't it awesome! Please stay like this!! :)