Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bathing Beauties

Bath time is a definite favorite activity @ our house these days.  The challenge being that the babies want to sit up and play all the time, and I haven't gotten them seats for the bathtub yet, so some days that is a challenge.  Right before Thanksgiving, I was doing stuff in the kitchen one night and needed to give Hannah a bath, so I decided to just let her play in the sink.  To say that she loved it would be an understatement.  She splashed and played for a good 45 minutes while I got a bunch of cleaning done.  (Brady had skipped his nap that afternoon, so he went to bed @ around 6:45 that night and missed out on all the fun.)  Tonight I remembered to put my camera in the kitchen before we got started, and was rewarded with some absolutely adorable pictures of my sweeties. 

This is one of my favorite pictures of Brady...the look on his face just makes me laugh.
 I'd like to know what the two of them were conspiring in the picture, or if Brady was plotting against Hannah since she kept reaching over to his side of the sink and stealing his toys!!


 Sweet girl...you can see some of her curly hair in this picture.  I miss her cupie curl she had as a tiny baby.



It's so fun to see them accomplish new things every day.  Hannah figured out how to turn herself in a circle in the sink tonight, so we spent quite awhile just turning in circles.  And Brady did eventually figure out how to turn the sink on, so I had to turn him around in the sink to get him away from the handle.  Such fun memories!!

1 comments:

ajphillips said...

To answer your question--- I started the sippy pretty early hoping to avoid having any trouble with it and she pretty much knew what to do immediately. We did go through a short stage where she only chewed on it, but I've found if I gave her a little when she was really hungry, she knew what to do.(just to teach her, not to feed her) I've liked the Nuk sippies so far, but I also bought a brand that came with a bottle-like nipple and that helped to get us jump started.

Keep up the blogging, I had wondered about the twins! They are growing so fast.