Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Weekend

We have had a pretty chill weekend around here.  It's been nice.  I worked Friday night, so my mom and Billy had the kids yesterday morning, and then once I got up we just hung out.  I didn't get a bit of the cleaning done that I needed to, but we got to spend some good time together, so I'll just deal with the dirty house later.  Last night we ran to Amarillo to do some grocery shopping.  It was so nice for there to be two of us so that we could each push a cart with a baby in it instead of me having to sling one of the babies while the other one rode in the cart.  And the babies LOVED getting to sit up and see all the people and sights.  Today, the kids and I went to church and Billy is in the office getting ready for their bowl game next weekend.  Can't believe that it's already Thanksgiving!!  Just a question...how long does your pastor usually preach?  We just got a new pastor and he's very good...just rather long winded it seems like.  I'll leave you with some cute pictures since we all know that that's the whole reason we read blogs!!! :)

 We were cracking up @ Hannah with her legs crossed while she drank her bottle yesterday!

 I just love him!!!!

 I was trying to get a good picture of Hannah in her turkey dress after church today, but no such luck...I'll have to try again when somebody is here to help me and get you a better picture Hillary.



1 comments:

♥ Sarah ♥ said...

So Precious! ♥ the pictures! Glad all is well!