Friday, June 15, 2007

Almost 7 weeks...

Well, we've almost made it to the 7 week mark of being married so I thought it a good time to create a blog for our family. Billy has been gone for a couple of days, but is coming home tonight and I must admit that I'm excited. Rocky and I have just been hanging out the last couple of days. We got a new refrigerator this week, which was very exciting for me. However, when they moved it in, it was too tall to fit in it's appointed spot b/c we didn't measure it beforehand so it ended up on a random wall in the kitchen. Well, when I got up that afternoon and started getting ready for work I noticed that the refrigerator had been moved...Lo and behold, our landlord had come over that afternoon and he just took out the cabinet that was in the way so now our fridge is no longer in an awkward corner of the kitchen!!! Yeah!!! Well, I just heard the dryer go off, thus laundry calls my name so I'll end our first blog here, but be sure to check back in often to hear about the Best Happenings.

1 comments:

John said...

YEAH!!! Jennifer has a blog!! :) Welcome to the "other" addiction known as blogging. Can't wait to see what you have coming! Love ya! Melissa