Monday, June 18, 2007

The Dreaded Question for Newlyweds...

...So when are you going to have kids. The answer to that question is that we don't know other than not right now. Billy has his heart set on an offensive line and if that's truly going to be the case then we better start considering it soon b/c I don't want to be 40 and having kids...Not my idea of fun.

This week is football camp at WT, so we are on our three day stretch of not seeing each other. I guess I should just get used to it b/c once they start two a days and classes start that's the way it's going to be every week. I am glad that he is enjoying what he's doing and I am enjoying work for the most part. Just like any job it has it's moments that are not so glorious, but I'm adjusting to the change in pace and change in method of action and so far, so good.

Well, it's 7:45 and that means I need to go to bed so that I can get up in a few hours. I have to go to an inservice at work today and so I have to be there almost 2 hours early...YIKES!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

John said...

An offensive line? Ok, excuse the dumb question, but how many is that? Like 7? :)