Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Date Night!!!

Last night was my first night off since last Tuesday, and let me tell you what a glorious night off it was!!! We had dinner here at the house w/ Billy's GA and his volunteer (who's living with us for the time being), and just hung out and flipped channels...it was SO nice!!! Today I am about to head out the door to finish painting some pottery for three of my favorite ladies who I get to see in t-minus 10 days and counting!!! Then it's off to the pool to soak up some sun and then after a quick meeting at work, it's date night with the hubby and his volunteer and his wife (who currently lives in Lubbock). Hope to get some pictures of stuff to put up soon. Most exciting will be when I get to post the picture of my new spectacles!!! The guy at the eye place was pretty sure he had never even seen anyone try them on, let alone buy them!!! I'm so excited. Should be sometime this week. Happy Tuesday!!!

P.S. Kodi got to go home yesterday!!!! :)

1 comments:

Whitney said...

What in the world, girlfriend!?!?! Is your love language (have you read that book) gift giving, b/c you are always giving gifts! Seriously! You don't need to! :) Can't wait to see y'all! Glad you had a great night off!