Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer Rain...

The last two evenings it has rained in the evening. Just a good slow steady rain. It has been wonderful. We cracked open the windows, and enjoyed the smell...one of my favorite smells by the way...

This week has been good. I finally had some days off on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday was just what I needed...to chill out while painting some pottery. Such a stress reliever. Then after my meeting at work, I got to go to dinner w/ Billy and the Ficklings. I can already tell that I am going to love Brittany and Sean, their 3 week old, is absolutely adorable. Then the last two nights I have had to work. I hear from Billy that sleeping has been a little rough b/c Maycee, my sister's dog, has been spending the night and she is not used to sleeping without any boundaries like the boys, so she's been a little spaz at night, but she's been just fine for me during the day!! :) Other than that, nothing to exciting going on around here. I can tell a difference with the Vegan eating. I am definitely starting to have more energy and not be as tired at work, which is nice. I work the next two nights and then have a couple of days off before it's back to the grind for 2 days and then a little vaca for me!!!!!

Oooooooooo....just heard it start sprinkling. Guess I better go let the dogs in before I have 3 mud covered puppies!!

P.S. Kodi had a great day at clinic and they got some good news concerning all of her results from her surgery last week.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh thanks for the tip!!!! I really want to embroider more towels. My hoop is only a 4x4 but I think if I kepp moving the hoop I can make larger names etc. I just have to make sure I can keep them all even LOL! Hope you don't mind a new follower!