Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vegan...to be or not to be...

Well, it's been two weeks, and I have to say, I think it's working!!! I don't feel 100% myself again, but I definitely feel better and feel more like myself than I have in months. Hopefully this means I am making a step in the right direction. The hardest part of the week has been to pass up all the food that patients' families bring us. I have to admit that when they brought us homemade noodles and egg rolls I gave into the temptation...but then I paid for it later. I know that that will get easier with time.
This is one of my new favorite finds. It is great in oatmeal, and makes great sweet tea without as many calories.
And of course, what would summer be without lemonade in mason jars!!!!!
And one last picture just for fun. Maycee, my sister's dog, is a poser!!! You can definitely tell that her mama takes pictures of her all the time, b/c unlike my boys who don't sit still long enough for a picture, she is an angel...I took this the other day when she came to spend the night. I love her blue bows!


P.S. Friday needs to hurry up and get here!!!

0 comments: