Tuesday, November 9, 2010

14 Weeks

I don't have a picture this week b/c I haven't seen my husband long enough to get him to take one, and I can't get the camera set up right to do it with just the timer. Hopefully I can't get him to take one this evening and I'll post it then.
How Far Along:
14 weeks
Size of Babies:
A lemon-we go for our detailed sono next Monday, so hopefully they measure close in size again.
Wt. Gain/Loss:
I've lot 20 pounds so far...I've been maintaining for the last 2 weeks
Clothes:
Shirts and dresses I am still wearing my regular clothes, but am wearing maternity pants (except in my scrubs). I don't want ANYTHING touching my stomach right now...
Gender: Don't know yet...hoping we find out Monday when we go for our sono
Movement: Haven't felt them moving yet, but I can tell that my bladder is most definitely being used as a trampoline!!!
What I Miss: The desire to eat food. I have no appetite and so even though I eat all the time, I don't enjoy it.
Sleep: Seems like it's all I do if I'm not at work.
Symptoms: Tired and having to pee all the time.
Cravings/Dislikes: Not really enjoying food in general right now as I said before. Hoping that soon I will once again have an appetite.
Best Moment of the Week: Taking the babies to Disney World for their first trip this past Wednesday. Really wanted to get something cute for them while we were there, but everything was very much either boy or girl...nothing that really could go either way.

0 comments: