Monday, November 15, 2010

15 Weeks...

Pardon the pajamas and bad hair...we were getting ready to head to bed when I remembered to make Billy take my picture.

How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of Babies:
According to the sono today, both babies are measuring right @ 15 weeks. Brady (Twin A) is 4 ounces and Hannah (Twin B) is 3 ounces.
Wt. Gain/Loss:
As of last Wednesday, I am down 22 pounds...don't really have much of an appetite these days despite knowing food is a necessity.
Clothes:
Shirts and dresses I am still wearing my regular clothes, but am wearing maternity pants (except in my scrubs). I don't want ANYTHING touching my stomach right now...
Gender: Twin A is a boy (William Brady) and Twin B is a girl (Hannah Joy)
Movement: Haven't felt them moving yet, but I can tell that my bladder is most definitely being used as a trampoline!!! They were going crazy this morning when I had my sono. The tech wanted to know what I had had to eat/drink before I came in b/c they were bouncing off the walls!!
What I Miss: The desire to eat food. I have no appetite and so even though I eat all the time, I don't enjoy it.
Sleep: Seems like it's all I do if I'm not at work.
Symptoms: Tired and having to pee all the time.
Cravings/Dislikes: Not really enjoying food in general right now as I said before. Hoping that soon I will once again have an appetite.
Best Moment of the Week: Finding out what they were and laughing at my lopsided stomach as they both crowded over to one side last week!

Brady was more than happy to show off for the camera. Billy said, "He's kicked back, watching the game, with his hand in his crotch!" 90% of the time we were watching him he was laying with his hand on his man parts, and then when we were looking at Hannah, everytime she peeked back over at him on the ultrasound, he was laying like that. It was so funny.




Miss Hannah played shy and stubborn today! It took the tech forever to be able to even get a good shot of her face, which was the whole reason we were there. For the most part, she had her hands up by her face, or she was waving at us. For probably the first 2 or 3 minutes we were trying to look at her, she was face down with her face buried. I'm quite certain that she will have her daddy wrapped around those precious little fingers in no time!





I go for my actual doctor's appointment on Wednesday. We'll find out the official results then, but the tech said, from everything she saw, neither baby has a cleft lip, and everything else looks to be right on track for 15 weeks. You could see both placentas, and we saw both umbilical cords along with all the major organs, so that was reassuring. Now to get started on getting their bedding made and getting their room put together. First on the list is the Christmas decorations though! This is the only time I'm going to have Billy home for awhile, so you better believe that I am going to put him to work!!!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Look at those sweet babies! Congratulations!!