Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

I had my regular OB checkup this morning and he said everything looks good with both the babies and that they are right on track for where they should be. He did say that he's going to want to do another detailed sono down the road to look at Hannah's face b/c we never got a good look at it, but that he really didn't think that there was any sign of a cleft lip. He made it official today is saying that I am not going to be able to travel anymore after the end of January, so hopefully I'll get both of my girls weekends in before then. He limited me to no more than 1/2 a mile of walking a day (as far as for exercise purposes) and said that if everything stays on track like it is right now, that there's no reason I shouldn't be able to carry the babies to term.

Billy didn't get to come with me this time b/c they are getting ready for Central Missouri, but he got to go on Monday and see the sono, so he made the important appointment. I finished buying the material for their bedding yesterday. I can't wait to start putting it all together. Hopefully I'll get to get started on it soon. Right now I have to go iron Billy's pants for team pictures today...

0 comments: