Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holy Moly!!

What a week it has been already. I don't know what is in the air, but it is definitely setting all of the asthmatics off. Of the 7 kids we have right now, 6 of them are in for asthma issues. Thankfully they all seem to be making the turn for home, but at the same time, I'm ready for a good trauma so that we have a little excitement up here.

This past weekend we started football season. We lost our first home game, but I can honestly say we shot ourselves in the foot. We played w/ Grand Valley, but our own mistakes are the ones that killed us. I am curious to see how the guys respond this week. I will be making my infamous chocolate chip cookies this Friday for the guys position meetings.

After losing my keys Saturday night at the game and literally making myself sick worrying about finding them, I called the campus police when I got home from church on Sunday and thankfully someone had turned them in earlier that morning. I then found someone from the SS class to take me out to the stadium to get the Jeep since Billy was already working. It rained Saturday night, but thankfully not a whole lot. The Jeep was all but dried out when I got there. I am pushing for Billy to put the top back on this week sometime so that we can quit creating more problems for ourselves by flooding the Jeep everytime it rains.

I took our bikes last week and got them tuned up. It's been a couple of months since I last rode mine, and my backside is NOT in bicycle riding shape. It hurts to sit down and I even have a cushion on my seat. Guess that means I better get back to riding it on a regular basis again. I'm excited for Thursday night to get here so that Billy and I can go for a bike ride together. I haven't seen him since Monday, so it will be nice to get to hang out with him and have his undivided attention for a little bit. On that note, do any of you other football wives wish that you could destroy your husband's cell phone from time to time????

I work two more nights this week, and then we play UCO on Saturday. Hopefully our guys come out and kick butt. Then I work Sun-Tues next week and take off for Washington state on Thursday. I can't wait, and I can't believe that it's already here.

Oooops! Guess I should go do my five o'clock assessments and finish up my work so that I can get the heck out of dodge once the day shift gets here.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

I wish I could destroy it during recruiting!!!!!!!!!! Especially when we're trying to eat dinner and he's on it! I know it's his job and it's important but still! :)

It sounds like y'all should be proud of your game. GV was ranked #1 in the nation and y'all are reloading this year kind of like we are!