Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Decorations...WARNING...LOTS of pictures

So I finally have gotten around to uploading pictures of my Christmas decorations...I still don't have all of my stuff out, but hope to remedy that tonight if I can get my kitchen cabinet finished.

This is my small tree that is in my kitchen. It has all of my gingerbread/candy land themed ornaments on it. All of my Christmas stuff is gingerbread men/houses, so it's fun to have a tree this year that matches my theme. I'm also proud of the fact that I managed to get 700 lights on this 6 foot tree!!! :) Just call me Clark Griswald.
This is the little tree before the topper was on, and so that you can see the green ribbon on it.

This is my favorite little gingerbread man on my tree.

And this is my favorite ornament on my gingerbread tree.

Just a close up of my big tree

This is what Rocky and Boudreaux's ornaments look like this year. I haven't gotten their pictures in them yet, but they are at least on the tree.

This is my favorite nursing ornament. I just think it's adorable.

Billy and I's first couple ornament, and my favorite ornament on the tree!!!

While we were in Topeka we went to the mall and Jessica and I stopped at one of those ornament booths in the middle of the mall and had these made to commemorate our trip and the bowl game. I put the final score on the back side of it.

This is the big tree all lit up. I am in love with it. I got it at a garage sale this summer and was so excited to get to put it up. I love how it turned out. I still don't have a topper for it, but am thinking that I will just make a bow out of the left over red ribbon for now. Billy picked out a topper at Hobby Lobby, but it's not big enough. I put it on top the other night and it just looked awkward.

And this is the big tree w/ the lights on. Needless to say, I am a Christmas nut! Billy always tells everyone that our house looks like Candy Land threw up in it! Since I took these pictures I have wrapped numerous boxes and put them under the trees, so it's looking quite festive. Now I'm off to finish my kitchen cabinet and hopefully get all of my Christmas dishes and the rest of my Christmas decorations out for the year.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks great! You'll have to post a picture on your blog of the shelves you were working on today, b/c I had a hard time seeing them in the small picture!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Looks great! You did an awesome job!

Courtney Moore said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it B!