Friday, December 11, 2009

Crazy creations!!!

My sister helped me put out some of my Christmas stuff while she was over for Thanksgiving. She loved the boys stockings and talked about making one for Maycee...well, I beat her to the punch and not only made Maycee one, but made Carrie one to match. My mom laughed when I walked in the door with all the remnants I bought for their stockings. Needless to say, she and I had fun today.

Carrie's Stocking

Maycee's Stocking

Along w/ the stockings, mom finished up Mr. Rylan's Christmas pajamas this week. (I promise they are going in the mail tomorrow morning Erin...it's been a crazy week.) I can't wait to see a picture of him in them.
Billy finally made it home today. He's been gone since they left to go to Topeka last week. I think he was a little overwhelmed when he walked in the house today. He hadn't seen any of the Christmas trees or anything yet, so he had a lot to look at. Right now he's out with the other coaches and the recruits they have in for the weekend, eating dinner and hanging out. Hopefully he'll be here to get me soon. Love hanging out with the parents, but I'm ready to be at home with my husband for a few hours.

Tomorrow I am going to finish my cabinet for the kitchen, make some Christmas goodies, and get caught up on my blogging. Pictures of my Christmas decorations tomorrow...promise.

2 comments:

Erin said...

OMG that is so darn cute! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

Rylan is going to look so handsome, you are too sweet for words!

Thank you!

Whitney said...

Very cute! I love Rylan's pajamas! Maybe you need to open your own Etsy store! :)