Friday, December 4, 2009

We're going bowlin'!!

So I leave in less than two hours to go to Topeka for the bowl game this weekend...am I packed you ask...nope! Still have a load of clothes in the dryer and a load of dishes to load in the dishwasher. Why is it that on nights when I don't need to stay awake, that I have ABSOLUTELY no problem staying awake all night. I haven't even had to bust into my new cannister of Spark to make it through the night! Needless to say, I hope to curl up in my seat on the bus and CRASH before we even make it out of Canyon. I am so excited to let you know, that it's not going to be NEAR as cold as we first thought. The weather report now says 44 for a high that day with clear sunny skies a winds of 5-10 miles an hour which we all no means we won't even notice it!!! I'm kind of excited to be able to put myself on auto pilot for the weekend and not have to be responsible for driving. Somehow I always end up getting volunteered to drive anytime we go places...no matter how near or far! So it will be nice to let the bus driver drive and put myself in my seat and relax. It's been a crazy week. Between work and doctor's appointments and insurance people, I am DONE...like stick a fork in my done!

It has snowed twice this week which has been fun. And it has been BITTERLY cold here. Right now the temp is 15 degrees and it feels like it walking into my garage!!! We keep our extra bottled water in the garage and it's all frozen solid! Gotta love the winter.

Well, I guess I should get off of here and go finish getting stuff done so I can get to the bus on time. I promise to put up my snow pictures and Christmas decoration pictures on Monday or Tuesday. I am going to finish decorating when I get home and on Monday and then sit back and enjoy all my hard work.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Have fun at the game, we will be cheering you on!