Thursday, January 28, 2010

SNOW!!!! Part 2

Well, not only is it still snowing, but there is a good 2 inches of ice/sleet underneath! Needless to say I am very thankful for a friend who graciously let me stay at her house today since I have to go back to work tonight. It was quite the fiasco to get across town to her house this morning, but I made it. There is probably a good six inches if not more outside and it's not supposed to quit until midnight. We got an e-mail today that we have to ration linens at work. Kind of makes me laugh!!! I am going to try and get home in the morning, but we'll see. I may be stuck at Carissa's for awhile.


Billy and Coach Carthel survived a tornado at Stephenville HS today. I called to check on the boys when I got up and he was telling me about their adventure. He also told me that the guy that was supposed to be letting our dogs out hadn't been over there today because he couldn't get out of his apartment so I had to call the neighbor to go let them out. Hopefully my house isn't wrecked!!! Good times!! Only in Texas is there a blizzard and a tornado in the same day.

Guess I should get off of here and get ready for work. Thank goodness Carissa was a sweetheart and washed my clothes so that I didn't have to wear dirty clothes to work tonight...I have to wear the same clothes again, but they are at least clean.

0 comments: