Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I think we are finally going to get the "BIG" snow that we have all been waiting for this weekend...which means that I quite possibly will be getting a workout in hiking up the hills at the stadium after we sled down them!!!!!! I cannot express how absolutely excited just the thought of this wonderful adventure makes me.

In other not so exciting news, Billy is once again gone for the week. This time with Coach Carthel, which for some reason makes me worry less about him...I guess it's because he's not having to do all the driving by himself, although he usually does all the driving, he just has someone to talk to this week instead of riding in silence, or being on his phone the whole time.

I am ready for the weekend to be here. I already need a break from work and I have only been there once so far this week. PT was exhausting as usual this morning, however, my therapist and I did laugh quite a bit b/c the more she challenges me, the more she realizes that I'm not lying when I say I'm uncoordinated!!! :) And hopefully by the end of this week/beginning of next week my neurologist will have some answers for me and some of this anxiety will go away. I think for the most part I will be fine whatever they find, I just want to know what it is good ro bad.

On that note, I should probably go to bed since I have to go back to work tonight, and being tired doesn't help my anxiety at all...

Oh--funny story for the day...I ran by the chiropractor this morning to pay him for the rest of the week. When I walked in he was talking to this sweet little old lady who has to be well into her 80's. She left before me and as I walked around the corner of the building she was backing out of her parking spot. As I was getting ready to back out, I look up to see her pulling into a parking spot on the other side of the parking lot...mind you, this parking lot has A row of parking on each side of the lot w/ an aisle down the middle, so it's not even as wide as your typical neighborhood street. So anyway, she pulls into a spot on the other side of the parking lot and gets out and goes into the insurance office that is next door. I immediately had to call the secretary in the chiropractors office and tell her what happened and we laughed for a good ten minutes over the situation. God Bless little old ladies...I hope I'm that entertaining to someone when I'm in my 80's!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Sledding sounds like so much fun!

Val said...

Too funny!! Loved the old lady stories - I always get entertained at the chiropractor by them too - apparently me and all the older people in town have 8:00 appointments - because I never see anybody under the age of 70 in there with me. They always look at me like I should be there - they are having their club meeting or something.