Sunday, July 11, 2010

Camp 2010

I leave this morning to go to camp with 4th and 5th graders until Wednesday. I am going to be the camp nurse. They are actually staying through Thursday, but I have to work on Wednesday night, so I have to come back a day early. I'm excited though. It's going to be a blast. Camp holds some of my best memories in life no matter where I was at for camp.

Hopefully I'll be bright eyed on the drive this morning. Last night, or should I say early this morning, we woke up to the boys barking. We, like usual, told them to be quiet and rolled over to go back to sleep...well, that's when I noticed that it looked like someone was in our backyard w/ a flashlight. I then heard voices, and immediately woke Billy up...so glad that he was home for this one! Come to find out, the cops were chasing some 15 year old kid through our neighborhood and had been in our backyard b/c he had been hiding back there. I don't know if they ever caught him or not. Billy, being the good concerned citizen that he is, got dressed and went outside to investigate and get the scoop...I, on the other hand, stayed in my nice warm bed and waited for a report!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Camp sounds like so much fun! Enjoy! I would have been just like you, stayed in bed and waited for the report! I am not nosy or brave enough to go outside!