Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Random

Well, found a housekeeper and she comes on Friday!!! So excited! Guess I better get to cleaning before she gets here! How sad is that that I am going to have to clean my house before the housekeeper comes...she is a friend of mine that I didn't even realize was cleaning houses until I started asking around for suggestions. I'm so excited for it to be someone that I know I can trust and that I know will do a good job. It's always a good sign when you go to their house and it's immaculate right???

In other news, on the way home from work this morning, I saw what has to be the funniest stinking bumper sticker ever!!!!! :) It said, "I promise I'm only speeding because I have to poop." I don't know why, but I was crying I was laughing so hard. Call me weird, but it was funny.

Hopefully work is a tad bit more lively tonight than it was last night...oh my goodness...wanted to pull my eyes out last night!

0 comments: