Thursday, September 2, 2010

It has hit...

The morning sickness is in full swing around here. It's not bad, but it's definitely there. It's worse today because on top of the morning sickness, I have my normal game day nervous stomach that is of course worse b/c I am not actually at the game, but watching from the sidelines at work...hopefully! It's been crazy how weird it has felt to be pregnant so far. I know you are probably thinking...okay Jenn, you're only gonna be 5 weeks tomorrow how weird could it really be, but seriously, knowing what's going on in my body right now is just crazy to think about!! I have loved every minute of it so far, including almost puking at the gas pump the other day b/c of the smell of gas. October 20 needs to hurry up at get here fast b/c I am getting impatient. The girls whose kids I keep after school is also pregnant, but b/c of her age, she got to go to the doctor yesterday instead of having to wait. I have to admit, I was so jealous listening to her talk about her appointment today. I can't wait to hear the heart beat and see my sweet baby for the first time. I can't even imagine all the emotions that will come with that day.

0 comments: