Friday, September 10, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

The title is really just to cover up the fact that I am so tired right now, I don't know if I could write an entire post that made logical sense!! :) It's been a BORING week at work this week. We only have 2 patients, and while I am thankful that no one else has children sick enough to need our services, it has been next to impossible to keep myself awake the last two nights. Last night I walked laps around the unit for 45 minutes straight trying to keep myself awake and then almost fell asleep walking!

I can't believe that it's already the weekend. I am ready for Satruday and to get to play with my new camera lense. The pictures I took at practice were pretty sweet. The guys are coming over for dinner tomorrow. Billy is a little nervous b/c he is going to have to do the dinner by himself b/c I will be at work. I don't know what he is nervous about, because I will have everything ready for them when I leave for work. It's not like he's going to have to actually cook anything!

I can't wait for my new housekeeper to start. I did the dusting and floors today, and it didn't take long at all, but I was totally bummed to think about the fact that if I still had a housekeeper, I could have let her do that and slept that extra hour! :)

I have tried to read a book the last two nights, but it just isn't happening. I am too tired to even try. We'll see if I am able to have a conversation this morning for my meeting. Totally bummed that I have a meeting and then have to come back to work tonight b/c there is definitely the potential for me to be a total zombie tonight. Thanksfully I will only be here for 1/2 a shift, so hopefully I'll miss that point of exhaustion tomorrow night.

The kids are excited that they get to come overan dplay with Rocky and Boudreaux tomorrow afternoon while I am cooking. They have been begging to take them walking all week, and the weather has just not cooperated, but no matter what they get to play with them today because I am taking them to my house to stay until Amy gets home so that I can cook and clean and continue to get stuff ready for dinner.

Well, I am falling asleep writing this, so I guess that means it is time to get up and walk some more laps.

Peace and Chicken Grease!

0 comments: