Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Here!!!!

Football season is officially here. We are done with the madness of two-a-days and we officially start our season tomorrow night. The guys left this morning for Michigan. Just got a text from Billy that they had landed. I'm bummed that I am not there, but I couldn't justify taking off the whole week of work and also making this trip, plus going to Orlando in November. Too much money!! Plus, we just bought bedroom furniture this weekend, so there went a good chunk of play money for awhile. Instead I am going to head to Sanger this weekend to see Tracy and Tracy and the girls. Hopefully Kodi will get to go home today. She had a really hard time with mouth sores this round of chemo, but the docs decided not to give this particular chemo to her anymore as the side effects outweigh the benefits. Nothing else too exciting going on around here. I'm taking a break from paying bills and balancing the checkbook!! Yuck!! Two of my least favorite things to have to do ever!!

Summer is officially coming to an end around here. We are putting the top back on the Jeep...mostly b/c it rained yesterday afternoon while we were sitting in the pick-up line waiting on L, so J and I got wet. I told Billy last night that when he gets back from Michigan, the top has to go back on before he can go back to work!! Hopefully he's down with that plan b/c I am done with the wind blown look for awhile.

Well, my timer went off, so I guess that means playtime is over and back to work...I'll upload some pictures soon. I am LOVING my new camera!!

0 comments: