Monday, November 9, 2009

News...

Well, Billy had his MRI done this morning and he has two bulging discs and narrowing of the spinal column is several places. He hasn't heard back from the doctor yet, so we don't know exactly what the plan is, but I would imagine we'll start with PT and the chiropractor and go from there. Our goal is to delay surgery as long as possible.

I'll update for real on Thursday after I am off work and can upload all my pictures. Highlights from last week are that I got to meet Shanan and her sweet family this weekend, I made it to an out of town football game by myself w/o having a wreck!!, we won our last game of the season and we are going bowling (as in going to the Kanza bowl) in December.

Gotta go take care of my patients...hope they sleep well tonight so that I can finish my Twilight book!

1 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I hope you have a great week! I have gotten Whitney hooked on Spark! She is ordering it first thing in the morning, ha