Monday, November 23, 2009

The Truck--

We got the truck back today. Billy was sweet and went and cleaned all the dog hair out of the car while I was asleep and went and got the truck. Oh so very excited I am!!! However, I was not excited to learn that in doing this, he left me w/ no keys to the Jeep, thus I had to miss my chiropractor appointment this afternoon, because while I am all about riding my bike...the wind is literally blowing about 45-50 miles an hour today and I ain't riding my bike in that!!! Now hopefully he gets home in time for me to get to work on time. I am so excited that we are going to a bowl game, but I will be so glad when it's over so that my husband will no longer be tied to the office 23 hours a day!! (sorry...just had to vent a little...I'm better now.)

2 comments:

Val said...

I would have totally played the system too!! I'm all about a bargain - or even better free!!

Erin said...

Glad to hear your truck is back...too bad you still need the chiropractor! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!