Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wildcat or Texan???

So I walked into the football office this morning to take Billy some breakfast burritos. As I was leaving, one of the coaches asked me who I was supporting today, the Wildcats or the Texans...at first I was a little confused, and then it all made sense and I quickly retorted...neither, I'm supporting the Crusaders. You see, I had on my purple scrub pants from work last night w/ a black long sleeve shirt so they felt it necessary to harass me about being friends w/ the opposition! Little did they know, even though I was tired, I was still quick on my feet and could shoot right back at 'em!

2 comments:

Shanan said...

Ha Ha! That was funny! You could of said both....and that you were feeling the love in the LSC!!! :) Hope you have a great day and a SUPER birthday tomorrow!!!

Whitney said...

That is too funny!