Monday, November 30, 2009

So Behind!!!

Well, there's lots to update on from the last week...or at least I feel like there is, so I'll start with the most recent and work backwards.

First of all, I will once again be dressed like an eskimo this weekend. The predicted high for the game on Saturday is 36!!!! Yikes! Oh well, what's a little cold weather to see our guys get to play one last time. We are riding the luxury fan bus up on Friday and back on Saturday. Will be a crazy fast trip, but at least I am not responsible for driving, and the bus is supposed to be pretty nice.

Secondly, I had my MRI done this morning, and I do have a tear in my rotator cuff, so I get to follow up with Dr. Parker, the orthopedist, on Wednesday and we'll go from there as to whether I will have to have surgery or not. I'm personally hoping not, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

This last week flew by in a whirlwind I felt like. I worked Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and then we had my dad's family over for sandwiches and just to hang out on Wednesday b/c two of my dad's sisters from out of town were here to visit. It was lots of fun to hang out with them and as usual, we laughed a whole lot!!! Then on Thursday we fed the masses at our house for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun and I felt like for the first time I am actually getting the hang of cooking for the masses. It was nice to not feel like a crazy woman trying to get stuff ready.

My sister stayed with us this weekend and brought her dog w/ her. Maycee and the boys had a blast playing all weekend. They were all worn smooth out by the time Carrie and Maycee left to head back to Abilene last night. The funniest part is, the boys have never really played w/ toys, but for some reason, Boudreaux fell in love w/ Maycee's squeaky duck and now Maycee won't play with it b/c Boudreaux has been playing w/ it, so Maycee's getting a new squeaky toy from the boys for Christmas.

That's all I have time for right now. I have to get ready for work, but hopefully I'll have time in the morning before I crash to update some more.

0 comments: