Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Accountability

Okay girls--I am putting this on the blog, so hopefully it will help me to stick with it. I have been doing Weight Watchers since February and have lost 20 pounds so far, but I'm kind of at a plateau...partially b/c of the craziness of football season and partially b/c I just seem to have lost all my motivation. However, I am ready to get back on track. My goal is to lose another 20 pounds by Christmas. I am supposed to weigh in on Saturday mornings, so please if you think about it, ask me how I did at some point during the weekend. I also am going to try to get back in the gym at least 3 days a week. With winter and all it's craziness at work right around the corner, I know that it is not realistic to think that I will be able to consistently workout more than 3 days a week...I'm just too tired a lot of times, so 3 days a week is my goal.

On a different note, you've gotta love when you spend 30 minutes patting a kids back to get them to sleep at 2:00 in the morning so that mom and dad can sleep, and then mom and dad come bang around in the room, wake the kid up and put you back at square one...I mean come on...he can't have anything to eat or drink and you know that if he wakes up, all he's going to do is cry for his bottle, so WHY on earth would you walk in the room and start banging stuff around and wake him up...seriously!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats on the success with weight watchers! I am still working to remove some of this baby weight! I was laughing when you were talking about the parents waking up the child - the other night Matt comes in the house, after Rylan is asleep and drops his shoes on the floor, tile floor. So after the loud bang I tell him that if he wakes the baby he takes the baby...SO what does he do next??? Drops them again to prove that it won't wait the baby! SO...what happens???? Yes, the baby starts to cry! Sometimes!