Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Official...

...we are going to freeze at the game Saturday night. They are predicting a light snow by the time the game is over. HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! I love the cold weather, but was really wanting a little more fall weather before the snow hit. I am prepared though. I bought some really cute leopard print rain boots at Academy last night b/c my feet seem to be the thing that always gets neglected when preparing for adventures in the cold/wet Texas weather. Hopefully it's not as bad as they are thinking it's going to get b/c my great niece will be here and she's not used to cold weather (they live in Louisiana) and so I'm not sure how well she will tolerate all of it.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

I almost bought those leopards boots when we played Commerce and it was pouring, but I was cheap and bought the ugly $9.99 black ones!

That poor little boy in your previous posts... thank goodness he has nurses like you who care!

I told Jason that he was going to have to make time to get a new phone (his is broke) next week and he told me, "I won't have time next week, it's WT week." Of course, he couldn't do it this week either b/c it's ASU week! Well, he won't have time for the next 5 weeks then b/c there is no easy week, so I guess I'll be hauling my kids to the AT&T store to buy him a phone! :)