Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thanks--

Thanks for the suggestions girls...still not sure what I am going to do yet. They just eat so stinking much!! I am always amazed at the amount of food they eat when they come over for dinner. Without fail, I always think that I have made WAY too much food, and I have yet to have leftovers of anything. And then, after they leave my house, half the time they go to the Chinese Buffet in Amarillo and eat more. Look up bottomless pits in the dictionary, and there is a picture of my boys! Good Luck to everyone this weekend. Hopefully we all come out on top this weekend.

1 comments:

Shanan said...

Ok...what did you end up making and was it a hit?! I am always up for some good suggestions myself. I run out of things to make for little girls. I can only do so much mac-n-cheese, chicken nuggets, and hamburger helper! ha! Cary doesn't get to eat supper with us that often since we don't live in S-ville, so it is just me and the girls. Did I mention that I don't like to cook much?!?!?!