Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The I Don't Wannas

I have a serious case of the I don't wannas this week. Not exactly sure what the problem is, but it's BAD!!!!!!!!! I usually leave for work at 5:40 every afternoon. Today, I didn't even get out of bed until 5:45. I don't know if it's because I have gotten my bootie kicked at work everyday this week or what, but my motivation level is zero to none. Hopefully tomorrow I'll sleep well during the day and it will get better. At least that's my goal. I have lots of laundry to get done, and apparantly I'm the only person in my house who knows how to load and unload the dishwasher, so even though I haven't eaten at home all week, I have a ton of dishes to do. I realize it's football season, but it doesn't take anymore effort to open up the dishwasher and put your dirty stuff in it, than it does to pile it in the sink. At least I get to go paint pottery tomorrow night. It's girlfriends night, so that's definitely something to look forward to. Then on Friday I go to Abilene to see my sister and paint some more pottery and on Saturday I get to have breakfast with Whitney.

I'm so nervous for our guys for the game this weekend. We have to play the #1 team in the country for the 2nd time this season. We started out the season playing the #1 team and then they got beat last weekend and the team that we play Saturday is now #1. I've felt sick all week long, and I'm 99% sure it's from thinking about Saturday's game.

Does anyone watch the Biggest Loser? I DVR it and I watched Tuesday's episode yesterday afternoon after I woke up. I was so angry. I don't like Tracy to begin with and then for her to act like she did on this week's episode and pretend to be upset that she split up other teams made me want to punch her in the face.

Well, I gotta go take another blood sugar. Maybe we'll be a little closer to having my patient's blood sugar where it needs to be...guess we'll just have to wait and see. And hopefully tomorrow my case of the I don't wannas will be resolved b/c I have lots to do!

3 comments:

Val said...

I love painting pottery - so fun!! I did it lots as a teenager - and then I took my oldest when she was 3 to do some family mugs and plates for my parents and sister - they turned out so cute.

I love love biggest loser - I haven't watched this week - but I do think Tracy is CRAZY and nothing she does surprises me - I keep telling my husband I think they put her on there to make the show crazy - because how she keeps losing the weight just doesn't add up! And how she ALWAY wins the challenges and they are all crazy rewards this year! I wouldn't be surprised if something leaks out later that she was put there by the show!

Whitney said...

We all the get the "I dont' wannas!" Can't wait to meet you!

Shanan said...

Hope your trip today got more exciting than it was when we were texting!!! Good luck this weekend. I just told Whitney the same thing. Man, it is so hard playing friends now!!! :) Someone might need to text me tomorrow night! :)